Rottnest Island, 8 September 2012

on Saturday 8 September 2012
Saturday, 8 September. It was a great time, me and family went to Rottnest Island that located near from fremantle for weekend. We got there by bus, train and of course ferry. When we got to The Bell tower to buy the ticket for ferry... the ferry that will be going from Perth is full and we need to go from fremantle if we want to go. The schedule was on 09.30. 

We went there by train and we didn't think that we gonna be there on time. We arrived in Fremantle by 09.45 and we know that it's really late and we not gonna have our weekend in that gorgeous island. But we were so shocked to see that the ferry is still in the harbour! we're not late;)

We're running to the ferry and hope it won't leave us. And we got there! but the boat was really full of people when we got in. We were searching for the seat but there's no space, so we decided to just sat on the ground when we saw many people doing it. One rule for getting a great journey: don't be late so you're not gonna sit on the ground.

The way got there was so long, and the ferry started to moved by the wave when we've got to the sea... and my stomach started to feel not good. But to forget about how the ferry moved, I took my iPod and earphone and enjoy my journey with listening to music.

Finally, we arrived there... then sat on a bench under the tree and having our snack that we brought it from home. After finishing my snack... I remember something. I FORGOT TO BRING MY DRINK, and all my family DO NOT bring it too except my mum and she just bring one.

Actually, I don't really need to worry about it. Rottnest Island always have many visitors and of course there's a shop that we can found a drink in it. So we got to the shop... and we all bought our drink. Then... we sat on a bench again

One thing very famous about Rottnest Island, we can travel around the island by bike. And we decided to hire some bike for go around. And we went around:) I bring my camera and my bag around, so that I can take some photograph~

In the noon, we all very tired and decided to have our lunch. We went to one of the restaurant and we all take fish and chip, because we're not sure another things are halal...

After we finished our lunch, me and my sister go around again by bike while our parents are taking a rest and Aqila my smallest sister playing in the playground. On the way, we saw another playground then straight to park our bike on it... and its PLAY TIMEE!! haha there's no one there so we don't need to worry if people think we're too old for playing in a playground...

We finished playing, then we went back to place where our parents are, then they swap the bike with us. When they're finished, Aqila playing in the playground again then I came to company her, worry if something will go wrong. Not for a long time, she got a friend then I just sat in the corner watching them.

05.20 THE TIME IS FINISHED! We need to go back to the ferry to go back, and we're really in hurry. We don't want to be sit on the ground for the second time. When we get there... there's so many place and we straight to seat on the space. haha got it!

Finally, we arrived on Perth!! Even we all really tired, we all enjoy our trip and we hope we could went back there;) here's some of my photograph:










0 responses:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About

Blogger news